Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fighting Fear


Those who deal with fear on a daily basis, will relate to what I am about to say.  As a Christian I know that all fear comes from the enemy of God....that old rascally devil.  The definition of fear is:  "an unpleasant emotion caused by the anticipation of sudden danger".  For me, fighting fear is a daily thing and has been for years.  Six days ago God told me to face my fears and I want you to know when God speaks He never leaves you unequipped!  Suddenly I was filled with COURAGE and for the first time in years i went to the mall and began to walk it!  I am so out of shape that it will take a month to build up my heart and lungs so they can function like they should.

Was this the first time I had prayed about it?  No, let us try the daily asking God to be released from this horrible thing that had me in prison for so many years!  What made the miracle happen?  I can only say one thing and that is everything is in God's timing!  Why would God allow me to go for years without courage?  I really don't have the answer to that one, but I do know that I have the experience and at some time I will be able to help someone who is dealing with the fear of living!  God is good and I  praise His name today and forever!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment